Porsche Fault Diagnostics
Maximum investment from us – maximum confidence for you!
At P J Hodge & Sons Ltd, we invest heavily in Porsche specific diagnostic tools & equipment, meaning that if you bring your vehicle to us you can feel confident in a speedy & accurate diagnosis
A Porsche diagnostic booking at P J Hodge & Sons Ltd will include:
- A full diagnostic vehicle fault check & report.
- Up to an hour & a half of further investigations, tests & checks, as required.
- Fully itemised estimate of works required, including cost & timescale.
- The chance to sit down with the technician that has worked on your vehicle to talk through the fault found & repair works required.
- The option of complimentary vehicle collection & delivery, drop & go or sit & wait services.
When you instruct us to repair your vehicle, we will:
- Provide you with a named contact to keep you fully informed of progress.
- Use official Porsche parts to keep your vehicle in as close to original condition as possible, protect any vehicle warranty you may have & ensure the best quality repair possible.
- Ensure any component programming or software updates required are fully carried out.
- Provide you with a fully itemised invoice, detailing the specific works carried out & parts used.
- Provide 12 months parts & labour warranty on all work carried out.
Is this the first-class Porsche service you’re looking for? Then get in touch today.