Four Wheel Alignment
Four wheel alignment is a process to check & adjust the position of your vehicle’s wheels. There are four key angles of wheel alignment that can be checked & adjusted – the tracking, toe, camber & caster. Making sure your vehicle’s wheel alignment meets the vehicle manufacturer’s specification is essential.
By having this checked &, if necessary, adjusted regularly you are:
• Ensuring your car’s steering & suspension components operate properly
• Ensuring safe, smooth & responsive vehicle handling
• Improving fuel economy
• Prolonging the lifespan of your tyres
Many factors can affect the wheel alignment on your vehicle & so it’s recommended that every now & then you get this checked. Some of the things that may alter wheel alignment include:
• Collisions & even minor bumps such as hitting a curb or pot hole
• Age related wear to steering & suspension components
• Replacement of certain steering & suspension components
• Tyre condition
• Tyre pressure
At PJ Hodge & Sons Ltd we use an advanced laser four wheel alignment system to check & adjust the position of your wheels. Before & after reports detailing the changes made during the wheel alignment process are printed for your records & a technician will be on hand to talk you through the process & any questions you may have. For more information about wheel alignment or to make a booking please do not hesitate to give us a call, we’ll he happy to help!