Independent Bentley Specialists
At P J Hodge & Sons Ltd, we are proud of our reputation as a family-run business who can do everything the main dealerships can do. We are passionate about Bentley vehicles and invest in the same servicing tools, equipment and systems as the main Bentley Dealerships. Bring your Bentley to us and you’ll feel confident that we’ll look after it as if it was fresh out of the showroom – whether it’s a 60-year-old classic, a 10-year-old family run-around or your brand-new Bentley having its very first service.
Modern Bentley service requirements are based on various factors such as the model of the vehicle, its age, mileage & the time since its last service. For this reason, garages that offer a ‘one price fits all’ approach are unlikely to be servicing your Bentley correctly or in a way that will best maintain your vehicle. This could also invalidate your vehicle’s warranty if you have one. If you are unsure about what your vehicle needs, just give us a call, we can check its history on the Bentley system, check its specific service requirements against the manufacturer’s schedule & let you know exactly what it does (& doesn’t!) need at a particular time.
When we service your Bentley at P J Hodge & Sons Ltd, we will:
- Offer a choice of complimentary collection & delivery, drop & go or sit & wait services.
- Follow the Bentley recommended service schedule based on factors including the vehicle’s individual model, age & mileage.
- Use ONLY Bentley approved oil & original/genuine Bentley parts to ensure the running of your vehicle is not compromised & your Bentley warranty is maintained.
- Check for outstanding vehicle software updates that might improve the running of your vehicle.
- Update your vehicle’s service record on the official Bentley online system &/or in its traditional service book.
- Update your vehicle’s onboard computer & reset its service counter.
- Carry out a complimentary vehicle clean (Weather permitting!).
- Provide an itemised invoice outlining the specific work carried out & parts used.
- Give you the chance to sit down with the technician that has worked on your vehicle to talk through the work carried out.
- Provide 12 months parts & labour warranty on all work carried out.
If you would like more information, a price for your next Bentley service, or wish to proceed with a booking, then please get in touch!