Independent Jaguar & Land Rover Specialists
At P J Hodge & Sons Ltd, Jaguar & Land Rover servicing & maintenance is our bread & butter, & we are proud of our reputation as a family-run business who can do everything the main dealerships can do. We are passionate about both Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles and invest in the same servicing tools, equipment and systems as the main dealerships. Bring your Jaguar or Land Rover to us and you’ll feel confident that we’ll look after it as if it was fresh out of the showroom – whether it’s a 60-year-old classic, a 10-year-old family run-around or your brand-new car having its very first service.
Modern Jaguar & Land Rover Service requirements are based on various factors such as the model of the vehicle, its age, mileage and the time since its last service. For this reason, garages that offer a ‘one price fits all’ approach are unlikely to be servicing your vehicle correctly or in a way that will best maintain your vehicle. This could also invalidate your vehicle’s warranty if you have one. If you are unsure about what your Jaguar or Land Rover needs, just give us a call, we can check your car’s history on the OSH (Online Service History), check its specific service requirements against the manufacturer’s schedule and let you know exactly what it does (and doesn’t!) need at a particular time.
When we service your Jaguar or Land Rover at P J Hodge & Sons Ltd, we will:
- Offer a choice of complimentary collection & delivery, drop & go or sit & wait services.
- Follow the recommended service schedule based on factors including the vehicle’s individual model, age & mileage.
- Use ONLY manufacturer approved oil & original/genuine parts to ensure the running of your vehicle is not compromised & your warranty is maintained.
- Check for outstanding vehicle software updates that might improve the running of your vehicle.
- Update your vehicle’s service record on the official OSH &/or in its traditional service book.
- Update your vehicle’s onboard computer & reset its service counter.
- Carry out a complimentary vehicle clean (Weather permitting!).
- Provide an itemised invoice outlining the specific work carried out & parts used.
- Give you the chance to sit down with the technician that has worked on your vehicle to talk through the work carried out.
- Provide 12 months parts & labour warranty on all work carried out.
If you would like more information, a price for your next service, or wish to proceed with a booking, then please get in touch!