Bentley Fault Diagnostics
Maximum investment from us – maximum confidence for you!
At P J Hodge & Sons Ltd, we invest in the latest & most sophisticated Bentley specific diagnostic tools and equipment. Bring your vehicle to us and we’ll use the same equipment to diagnose it as if you took it to a main Bentley Dealership. We use Bentley’s ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic Information System) diagnostic tools & software. We also refer to Bentley’s own technical bulletins, test plans, repair protocols & information on vehicle recalls. This means we can confidently and accurately diagnose any Bentley fault.
A Bentley ODIS diagnostic booking at P J Hodge & Sons Ltd will include:
- A full Bentley ODIS diagnostic vehicle fault check & report.
- Up to an hour & a half of further investigations, tests & checks, as required.
- Fully itemised estimate of works required, including cost & timescale.
- The chance to sit down with the technician that has worked on your vehicle to talk through the fault found & repair works required.
- The option of complimentary vehicle collection & delivery, drop & go or sit & wait services.
When you instruct us to repair your vehicle, we will:
- Provide you with a named contact to keep you fully informed of progress.
- Use official Bentley parts to keep your vehicle in as close to original condition as possible, protect any vehicle warranty you may have & ensure the best quality repair possible.
- Ensure any component programming or software updates required are fully carried out.
- Provide you with a fully itemised invoice, detailing the specific works carried out & parts used.
- Provide 12 months parts & labour warranty on all work carried out.
Is the first-class Bentley service you’re looking for? Then get in touch today.