Electric Vehicle Specialists
At P J Hodge and Sons Ltd, servicing and maintaining electrical vehicles …
We are passionate about EV’s and invest in the same servicing tools, equipment and systems as the main dealerships.
Bring your EV to us and you’ll feel confident that we’ll look after it as if it was fresh out of the showroom.
Electric vehicle service requirements are based on various factors such as the model of the vehicle, its age, mileage & the time since its last service. For this reason, garages that offer a ‘one price fits all’ approach are unlikely to be servicing your EV correctly, or in a way that will best maintain your vehicle. This could also invalidate your vehicle’s warranty if you have one. If you are unsure about your needs, just give us a call.
When we service your electric vehicle at P J Hodge & Sons Ltd, we will:
- Offer a choice of complimentary collection & delivery, drop & go or sit & wait services.
- Follow the recommended service schedule based on factors including the vehicle’s individual model, age & mileage.
- Use ONLY approved parts and products to ensure the running of your vehicle is not compromised & your warranty is maintained.
- Check for outstanding vehicle software updates that might improve the running and operation of your EV.
- Update your vehicle’s onboard computer & reset its service counter.
- Carry out a complimentary vehicle clean (Weather permitting!).
- Provide an itemised invoice outlining the specific work carried out & parts used.
- Give you the chance to sit down with the technician that has worked on your vehicle to talk through the work carried out.
- Provide 12 months parts & labour warranty on all work carried out.
If you would like more information, a price for your next electric vehicle service, or wish to proceed with a booking, then please get in touch!